Monday, November 2, 2015

Why Are We Told to Grow Up?

Ok, now I feel like we tend to go through this conversation every once in a while with someone, specifically with adults such as our parents. The question is why are we told to grow up? Personally I tell my parents that "I wasn't ready, or will I ever be," but in reality I tend to act and be an adult when I have to but I also like to keep my spunk that makes me, ME. Having spunk keeps you in spiritual way as a child who enjoys Disney, dressing up for Halloween, a d acting like a complete goofball in a setting that is appropriate. But I understand that there is a time where you have to be a grown up, such as when you have to pay your bills, or meetings with porfessionals where your mature side has to be out and about. However, just by keeping a little bit of your spunk allows your inner child never to fade away, but to behave as a good child until its time to play.


http://www.quickmeme.com/img/ff/ff484c7e5c99d0fb4736d2681a77307902fd6c325da960d2e04eb962b9017a9a.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment