Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Caffiene... Essential or A Desire?

I bet everyone buys coffee or makes coffee at home, and it would be a lie if you said you never drink energy drinks to stay awake. It is sad to say that our bodies mostly run on caffiene now to get through the day and at night to do homework or grading assignments. So would you consider caffiene as a necessity or a want? According to this blog, Surburban Finance, caffiene is a need not a necessity, its just that our bodies like the feeling that we get from it, http://suburbanfinance.com/a-cup-of-coffee-daily-necessity-or-daily-indulgence/

1 comment:

  1. I would argue that I would not need caffeine. I'm one of those people who drinks coffee and get SUPER tired. Plus most of the Sodas that I drink does not have any caffeine because i usually stick with orange soda. Plus I am a bum so I guess I don't need a lot of energy to tackle the day.

    ReplyDelete