Tuesday, November 17, 2015

BREAK!!!

     Ok now the one thing that I am looking forward to is BREAK!!! Im gonna be honest, right now I am so stressed out and overwhelmed with so many things due that fall break seems like a dream come true. Although I know that I will not be traveling anywhere for thanksgiving yet I am so happy to just stay home for a week in my pjs and watch holiday specials. Also I get to finally enjoy family time, which is something that I have been lacking these past couple of months.
     However what I have come to realized these past couple of months I have come to realize how important family truly is and it is sad how we tend to take them for granted most of the time. Like my grandma, she tends to ask me how my life is going, what do I need, and most of all how am I doing? And that's what break will bring for me is to be with my entire family and just be reminded of the simple and little things in my life that make my world happy and stable.

No comments:

Post a Comment