Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Lost Souls Reunited

Over the years we all go through a phase where friendships are tested to see if they are the ones that are going to be there in your times of need and hopelessness. But also the ones that want you to succeed because they know that you are destined for more. It is unfortunate that we all have to go through this test because you get to know those people true colors; were they with you because of status, money, or just that you were easy to manipulate? I however was fortunate enough to have undergone this challenge and discovered that the two girls that I call best friends will always be my best friends. They were with me through the most difficult of times and pushed me to get to the place they know that I was supposed to be. Have you met the souls that will be with you till the end?


2 comments:

  1. My best friend has been there for me for almost 2 decades...yeah I know the feeling :) I have learned over the years that if you lived without someone once, you can do it again. Food for thought for when you lose a so called friend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really great that you have found people that will stick with you until the end, it is a great feeling to have someone by your side.

    ReplyDelete